Thursday, January 27, 2011

Love Notes

This morning I woke to the sound of the monkeys talking with Eric.  They are always so excited if they get up early enough to see Eric before he heads to the office- usually before 6:30.

Eric had given Owen a pen and paper and was saying goodbye.  Owen turned to Jack saying that he would write a note that Jack dictated to him.  Then they went to hide in my bedroom, “Because this is secret, Mama.”

I am also happy if I get to talk with Eric before he leaves in the morning, so I was glad to have him to myself for a few minutes…

After Eric left, Jack came out of the room and handed me this note:IMG_7103 “I like you, Mom.  I think you look pretty.  Love, Jack”

A few minutes later, Owen handed me his own note:IMG_7104

“I love you, Mom.  I will miss you when I am at school.  I hope you have fun.  Love, Owen.”

That is a perfect morning with all of my men!

No comments:

Post a Comment