Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Take Time to Stop and…

…touch the sluggies.IMAG0237

No roses here – slugs are more interesting to three-year-old Jack anyway.  And three mornings a week with just Mama and Jack is on our schedule now.  Jack is very much liking choosing exactly what we are going to do. 

And an update from yesterday – Jack loved his school day.  He was happy when I picked him up.  “Where’s my brother?” was the first thing he asked.  Jack’s answer to every question I asked him regarding school was, “I don’t remember.  Uh, let me think about that.”

The one thing he did tell me about (sort of) was his pink necklace that he made.

IMG_5261 Jack: Look Mama, I made a necklace.  It’s pink.

Mama: Wow, you made a necklace.  Um, was there anything else on the table when you were making that necklace?

Jack: No

Mama: Were their beads?

Jack: No, there were no beads, silly Mama!

Mama: There wasn’t anything else on the table?

Jack: No.

Hm.

Mama: Did the other kids put anything on their necklaces?

Jack: Yeah, Fruit Loops.

Mystery Solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment