Monday, September 13, 2010

Fleece

Even though I really like to see my boys in jeans, they aren’t super practical for school for Jack.  He can’t always do the button up by himself.  Yesterday I gritted my teeth and bought some fleece pants for him at Old Navy.  I have heard other kids who refuse to wear any other type of pants – and I don’t relish that thought.  I had Jack try the pants on before bed, and he yelled, “I LOVE these.  I want to wear these for the rest of my life!!”  Great.

When I suggested he put his pajama pants on he cried and grabbed the waistband as though his life depended on the pants remaining on his body.  He wore them to bed.

on773579-00qlv01[1]

He wore this pair today.

He only took them off to switch to this.

on773410-00qlv01[1]

All of the fleece is now in the dirty-clothes hamper.  I wonder how that will go over in the morning?

1 comment:

  1. welcome to my world. clean fleece, dirty fleece; doesn't matter. can you blame him? you'd wear fleece 24/7 if eric would let you get away with it, no?

    ReplyDelete