Friday, September 24, 2010

Mini Boden

One of my favorite sellers of kids clothes is Mini Boden.  I love that they look different than lots of kids clothes out there; they have big bold designs on their shirts,

IMG_5228 IMG_5232

And they often use really funky colors and patterns.IMG_4666 IMG_4626 

The best thing about the clothes, is the pants are seemingly indestructible.  Owen wore one pair of their pants for two years, and then Jack wore them for a year, and they still looked awesome. (AND  I just sold those same  pants for a good portion of what I paid for them.)

Now, I know that there are many individuals who are aware of my sock-obsession.  I thought my Mini Boden obsession, however, was under wraps.

Apparently that is not the case – as determined by a message I got from my friend Lisa today.

This is a conversation she had with her daughter, Katie.

Katie- Mom, are these Mini Boden skirts?
Lisa- No, they're Old Navy.
          - Why???
Katie-  Oh, cause if they were Mini Boden, I wanted you to take a  picture and send it to Julie.
photo

(Katie and Sarah)

I supposed that if a 5-year-old has me figured out, then I am a litttle more transparent than I originally anticipated…

PS:  The girls are not in Mini Boden, but they DO look adorable! Don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment