Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Rest of the Day

 IMG_5231

IMG_5232

“From almost the first second I walked in the door, I was having fun!”

“I think I could go there all day.”

“They have lots directions.  Before we do anything, first there are directions.”

___

Owen had a hard time staying awake during lunch, his head kept making its way down to the table. 

“School is hard work, I think.”

The boys had gymnastics after school, then we bummed around the house.  Owen complained about a stomach ache for the rest of the evening.  Not sure what that was all about  - the release of lots of nerves?

___

Oh, and if anyone was wondering, Eric did not have to buy his friend a beer.  Because he did not lose to his friend.  Lose what, you ask?  Oh, the wager over whose wife would cry the most on this day. 

Unfortunately, for Eric, he did not gain a beer either.

Fortunately, for Eric, I thought the wager was hilarious.  A much needed laugh to relieve the stress of the day.

Whoever said my guy was serious?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment