Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Grady

Today was Grady’s first birthday and his mama brought him over to have lunch and a playdate with Owen and Jack.IMG_5414 IMG_5423

Grady spent much of the time following the big boys around, trying to grow up a little faster.IMG_5456

I spent much of time following him around – wanting to hold that one-year-old guy, and remember my monkeys at that little size.

IMG_5396

But watching Kris chase Grady around my house and the park steering him in a safe direction, while I could sit an just watch Owen and Jack play, I felt happy leaving that part in the past.

___

Other Events

Owen: Mama, I have something to tell you and you are going to be delighted when you hear it!  I am the teacher’s helper! (a classroom assigned  “job” in his kindergarten.)

2 comments:

  1. We had a FABULOUS day...and yes, he is growing up WAY too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE so cute! :)

    And what a DELIGHT to hear! Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete