Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Visiting Castles

I am getting excited to visit Scotland!  For me, I am looking forward to visiting places from my childhood, but for my boys, I am looking forward to visiting castles.

I am hoping to stop at a few to break up some long car drives across the country.  It is crazy to think, “we’ll stop at whichever castle is closest when the boys get stir-crazy in the car.”  These are some of the castles from Perth and Aberdeen that we could possibly stop at…

800px-Craigievar_Castle_cloudy[1] 800px-Muchallscastle[1] drum aberdeen elcho Huntingtower_Castle,_near_Perth[1] Taymouth_Castle[1]

I hope Owen and Jack are as crazy about these as I imagine they will be.  I guess I will have to inspire them, if not.  (Hey, if I can get them yelling “yeah!” when they wake up to a rainy day, then surely I can inspire some screams for castles.)

No comments:

Post a Comment