Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Bug

Right now, this is the car of choice for my monkeys.

y491238a[1]

There is instant excitement when one is seen, and the boys yell, “A blue bug!” or “An orange bug!” as excitedly as “Garbage truck!”  or  “Car carrier!” or “Microphone bus!” (The latter being the Microsoft busses that have a station near our house.)

These two cars “live” by our house. (well, copies of these anyway.)  The boys anticipate driving past them as we leave (blue bug) or return home (red bug).  {I’m not sure if the owner of the red bug has a job ‘cause she is always there…For that matter, the blue bug is always there too, but I am not so sure that one runs. Sorry - tangent}

2081231828_9b3273d1a1[1] c457838a[1]

I would greatly appreciate it if NOONE would let my monkeys in on the “Slug Bug” game.

First of all, they need NO other excuse to hit each other (they find plenty on their own.)

Second, while Owen is usually a little quicker to notice the Bugs driving by, Jack still mistakes the following for Bugs…

pt_cruiser[1]

Mini_1275_GT[1]    Mini-Cooper-mini-cooper-4180214-1680-1050[1]

(ah, my dream car!)

Thank-you for your cooperation!

No comments:

Post a Comment