Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sleep is GOOD

A big apology to all of my disheartened readers who were left this morning with “gaping voids” and “veritable black holes” instead of a blog post.

Last night Owen and Daddy sat down at about 7 to play a game of Star Wars Lego on the X-Box.

Jack, who didn’t want to play since he was required to put pajamas on first (not to mention the fact that he has recently been made aware that his controller does not correspond with the x-box…) decided he wanted to hang out with his Mama.

Mama thought cuddling up and telling stories in her bed sounded like just the thing.  Stories that have the number 3 in them are the favorites right now for 3-year-old Jack.  So, the stories of The Three Little Pigs, and Goldilocks and the Three Bears were told with long drawn out details from both Mama and Jack.  (And with the occasional threat from Jack of not being invited to his birthday party when Mama added details that were too far out.)

This ends any recollection of the evening for me.  I vaguely remember Eric taking Jack to put him to bed. 

I do remember waking up at 6:40 this morning feeling extremely refreshed! (and not at all annoyed that the boys were fighting over which side of the bed they could climb up on…)

I hope all of my dear readers can find it in their hearts to forgive me, and thus allow me the pleasure of my GOOD night’s sleep.

  (And for those of you who need a little convincing, this post will be followed later tonight by today’s “real” post)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh ... just what the doctor ordered. I got my Julie fix and you got your sleep :)

    ReplyDelete