Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flu

Don’t worry, we don’t have it, and hopefully won’t get it.

This afternoon I made appointments for the monkeys to get their flu shots.  They need a booster for H1N1.  The office asked if I wanted the boys to get the seasonal flu vaccine at the same time.  I said yes, knowing that they were not going to be too happy about getting one shot, much less two…The office then informed me that they only have infant doses of the seasonal flu shots left -which equal half the child dose.  So, the boys will need two of those.  Yikes

I always offer the boys a choice between a small toy or a treat whenever they are going to have a shot.  They have always picked a treat - a donut (chocolate – from Starbucks).  They never get them any other time.

Tonight I told the boys about the the shots they will have tomorrow and asked what they thought they would pick.

Owen: I pick no toy and no treat and no shots!

Wish me luck tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Eek, good luck! I told Jack the other day about taking Grady to the Doctor (4 mo checkup) and Jack asked what kind of donut he got. LOL.

    ReplyDelete