Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clown Cones

ClownClownIt is Eric’s family tradition to have Clown Cones from Baskin Robins for birthdays. 

We met Grandma and Uncle Marc there for dessert tonight after dinner. 

IMG_5657I had to have German Chocolate Cake ice-cream, a favorite from my childhood that they don’t usually have.  This serious man could never think of getting anything but a clown cone.

IMG_5656 IMG_5650IMG_5653IMG_5649 Yummy clown cones!

IMG_5679 Grandma holds the boys up to read all the names of the ice cream. Never mind that it is at the end of our outing.  It is just fun to hear the names.

 

Eric’s “artistic” photo of me.  (I just want my camera back…it’s my power) IMG_5672

2 comments:

  1. I finally made the blog. Good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the clown cones!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete