Saturday, February 12, 2011

What’s Quick?

Owen has negotiated all errands out of the workweek now that he goes to French Immersion.  He spends a full day at school and I make sure I go to stores while he is at school.  We are both happy with this – I prefer only one monkey hanging from the cart, and Owen doesn’t like going in stores- he prefers his playtime at home.

Owen has been appreciating his reprieve from going to stores.  He was not thrilled when he heard Eric and I talking about stopping at a store on the way to Uncle Marc’s for dinner tonight.

Owen: Please say that we don’t have to stop at a store!

Mama: It will be a quick stop.

Daddy: Yeah, I am just going to run in, grab one thing, and run right out.  It will be super quick!

Owen: (quick inhale of breath) You are going to steal something?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment