Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scarf Shooter

This morning Jack and I met Gail and Madigan at the local Children’s Museum.  It has been a few years since I took Jack here, and everything was a new discovery.  Jack’s favorite activity, by far, was putting scarves into the Scarf Shooter.  The contraption had some kind of suction that took a scarf through a set of clear tunnels and spit the scarf out at the end.  Jack put a scarf in, watched it maneuver, and caught it – over and over and over again. (Sorry these photos are terrible – they are from my cell phone…)

IMAG0475IMAG0479IMAG0476

Gail and I tried to keep the kids from the water area most of the time knowing it would end in wet clothes.  We actually left the museum for lunch and returned to water play time afterwards.  It was a good idea as Jack was quite wet despite his waterproof apron…IMAG0485

We went to gymnastics and then a little playtime at the park with Katie and Sarah (I worried a little as I took this photo.  Owen was still at school and would not have found this event – without him- very pleasing…)IMAG0486

Do you like Jack’s sticker on his sleeve?  It is actually a covering for those little packs of jam you get at restaurants.  When I noticed that it was on his sleeve, I figured it would be messier to take off than to leave on.  Smart or lazy? – I don’t know.IMAG0488

No comments:

Post a Comment