Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting Back To Normal

We are all feeling better.  Jack is sleeping through the night thus so am I!  Jack has informed me that he is very sad to not have me sleeping on his floor, but I assured him that a mama who sleeps in her own bed is a happier mama since she won’t be so grouchy from not enough sleep…Eric, Owen, and I have won our respective battles with winter colds as well.  Can you knock on wood on a computer???

We bought a bookshelf for Jack this weekend, and are also going to switch tables in the monkey’s rooms.  Hopefully it will organize their stuff better.  Owen is excited to see his floor once again, and I am hoping that we will see it for more than one day…

It was fun to all work together on the rooms –a good family weekend project!

No comments:

Post a Comment