Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week-In-The-Life: Sunday

When I went through the photos of my grandparents of their family I was really curious about the day to day events of their lives.  So many photos were of  being dressed up for special occasions and I was curious about daily dinner and what their every day clothes looked like.  And while I record lots of my daily events on my blog, I thought it might be interesting (at least it might be interesting in 40 years…) to see what the details are. 

So this week, I am going to try to record  all the day to day stuff of our lives.  We’ll see how it goes.  Already I can’t say that I did a great job with the details of today.  I only lasted through the afternoon, and wasn’t sure what to record.  But here is to a start…

Morning.  Eric woke up with the monkeys and let me sleep. I woke to coffee on my bedside table.  Jack always jumps up and gives me a big hug in the morning if Eric wakes up with him. (Like I have been gone away for a few days??)   I love it.IMG_7707

We cuddled and talked for a long while. (Then Daddy decided he needed to shower and comb his hair if he was going to be in any photos…)IMG_7705

Owen reading a Henry and Mudge book to Jack.  Jack not letting go of his paper airplane that he made with Daddy this morning.  After the book was lots of paper airplane throwing from the landing.IMG_7722

Daddy is off reading; Owen playing in his room; Jack and I fold the final load of laundry left over from last Monday.IMG_7726

Lunchtime.  Jack is frustrated with me for something…IMG_7727

Trying to cut up mangos to pack for Owen’s lunch tomorrow.  They are a bit too popular now… I cut up four, but only have about one left – it’s enough I guess.IMG_7729

Dishes – exciting!IMG_7730

Owen and Jack work in workbooks that they are really into right now. IMG_7731

I may have lost track of things after this.  Eric read and did the taxes sometime.  I read, and napped and took a shower somewhere in there.  Eric and I also watched a Glee in there somewhere too.

Later I went out to run a bunch of errands.  Eric made Spaghetti with the boys (their favorite) and played and made popcorn and put them to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment