Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snoqualmie Falls

Eric and I are trying to get our monkeys to be comfortable walking a good distance on their own.  They can walk about two miles fairly easily on flat ground, so today we went for steep.  Snoqualmie Falls has a great hike that is about a half-mile each way, and fairly steep.

The boys did great! (even if I was a little nervous about my ability to carry them up the hill if they didn’t make it.) They made it all the way to the top by themselves.IMG_6383 IMG_6408 IMG_6414

Owen climbed up a “steep mountain” by himself.  It was only about 5 feet, but he was so proud!

IMG_6422

It is amazing how much fun the boys had with the sticks they picked up at the bottom of the falls. 

IMG_6433

I may not have combed my hair this morning…

1 comment:

  1. julie- if you are ever feeling bad about "not combing your hair" in a picture, reassure yourself over on my blog. i have many, many, many pictures where i haven't combed my hair (in days, weeks...) :)

    ReplyDelete