Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Air-miles

Lots of people get nervous whenever they fly in a plane.  I have never really understood that fear, and have greatly enjoyed all my airplane trips, and consider flying a safe mode of transportation.

But for some reason, I hate it when Eric goes on an airplane.

Tomorrow he flies out just for the day, but it still bothers me a great deal. I worry about him the entire time and let all sorts of unlikely scenarios play in my head. 

Eric obviously does not appreciate my concern for him, as his consolation to my worry was, “I am earning air miles for us on this trip.”

4 comments:

  1. Maybe if he would go in an airplane instead of on it you could rest easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now that my brain is more awake, let me also say that you're absolutely right J - if anything ever happened to Eric it would be very difficult to recover from. He's just not replaceable, and earning miles wouldn't begin to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the two sides of ojgramma! Let your tired brain take over more, it makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a comment a very serious husband would make....very logical...more points.

    ReplyDelete