Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cat Business – Chapter Two

IMAG0029

 

 

Jack uses the bowls to feed the cats.

 

 

IMAG0034

 

Then decides to see how it feels to be a cat.

 

IMAG0030

 

Mama: Hm, Jack are you eating cat food?

Jack: No, I’m not eating cat food. I just licked it.  It was yucky.

 

IMAG0031

Jack is still chewing.

Mama: Open you mouth. 

What Mama found in his mouth…

  Right…

 

IMAG0035

    Owen works on his “welcome home” sign.  (Jack does not help as he is banned from markers and crayons for the weekend – per Friday’s post)

IMAG0036

 

Jack discovers the tea set again.

 

 

IMAG0039

 

The look I get when I don’t play the game the way Jack suggests.

 

IMAG0041

 

 

The look (and threat of a hit) that Jack gets when he doesn’t play the way Owen suggests.

 

 

IMAG0042

 

The look I get when Owen realizes I have the above on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment