Monday, February 22, 2010

PEPS

It was PEPS dinner tonight.  This dinner always makes me laugh.  Here are quotes from everyone who was there.  (Each quote has nothing to do with the next)

Alan: Vicki, you owe me when we get home.

Vicki: I’m glad to be 40 and still playing volleyball!

Michael: That’s ok, Mom.

Dax: Mom, are you feeding Michael?

Gail: You'd think I’d get more done.

Rob: how can I make fun of Julie? (ok, he didn’t actually say that, but I know he is thinking it…)

Madigan: When is Charlotte going to get here?

Logan: You can build something with my Legos.

Eric: Jack, do you have on pink and purple necklaces?

Me: Huh?  That’s over my head.

Jack: Brownies, brownies.

Owen: Logan, let’s make shooters.

Becca: Let’s organize camping!

Charlotte: Let’s be bad girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment