Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bridget

Bridget and Jack are great friends.  Bridget comes over every week for a play-date and shows us her many talents…

She gives a mean play-dough haircut.

IMG_6081 IMG_6082  IMG_6090 Grady takes notes (for when he gets his own hair.)IMG_6089Jack prefers to make “pancakes”.

Bridget is a good turn-taker.IMG_6094 IMG_6099  

She knows just how to celebrate successful potty events. (With chocolate of course!)

IMG_6129 IMG_6130

 

She is a helper!

IMG_6112 IMG_6116  And so is Jack.IMG_6118 Did I mention she is good at sharing?

Bridget has a good memory.  and a good “you have wronged me” stare.   I did tell her she could hold Grady(at the beginning of the visit), but denied removing him from is sleeping position in order to do so(when it was time to leave)…

Hopefully she will still come back next week!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea 3 year olds were actually watching my baby all day - they appear to be doing a GREAT job though! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Bridget is only 2, but she is very motherly...Jack and Bridget changed Grady's diaper too! I ate bon-bons and read blogs on the internet.

    ReplyDelete