Sunday, August 19, 2012

Awesome Invention

I bought these a few weeks back after a really hot day, and kind of forgot about them.  Today was the day they were meant for!  IMG_4782

The boys played at Luxembourg Gardens park which is almost completely covered in shade. It also has cold water fountains that  you can drink from and fill up your water bottles.   I sat outside writing GRE essays and calculating for x in terms of y and z (or trying to anyway...)  and spraying myself with these little spray bottles.

Four hours of 97 degrees is almost enjoyable with one of these !  I sprayed water on me, and then turned on the fan for a dose of double-cool.  The best was when Jack got bored and would come out and spray me – a free spa day! 

1 comment:

  1. Where were these when we were at Disneyland and it was a million degrees outside???

    ReplyDelete