Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sleeping the Days Away

Yesterday, I slept and read blogs most of the day.  I did go out to dinner and had a great time, but my meds wore off just as we were leaving, and I was asleep the minute I got home (plus a few seconds to take some more meds…)

Today I have been in bed all day too. I didn’t wake up until after 10:30 – crazy!   Mary had the boys overnight at her house on Friday since we were supposed to have a super-late night.  They stayed there today and will tonight so that Eric and I can keep sleeping.  It is really nice to know they are taken care of.  It makes me feel less guilty about staying in bed.

I feel much better today, but am tired.  I got up to do a few loads of laundry and while I didn’t feel too sick, I did feel like I had been toiling all day.  That is probably due to eating nothing but a baked potato and drinking tea all day.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment