Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

My photos were hiding from me, so I had to wait until Eric could find them to post our Pumpkin Patch Photos.

Somehow, despite the fact that there were tons of sunny days, even several sunny weekend days, we never made it to the pumpkin patch for our annual Alteio/Anderson adventure.  Instead, we waited until the 30th, when there were no options left, and went in the pouring rain.

It was fun anyway, and made for photos with no annoying shadows or constantly squinty children.  See what a good “pumpkin patch is hall-full” attitude I had?!IMG_5747

IMG_5753

There was a really nice hay maze that the kids loved.  It was also pouring and the maze was covered, so the grown-ups were all for letting the kids play…IMG_5785

I love this photo of Katie.  It just makes me smile for some reason.IMG_5798

And Sarah gets lots of points for being the only child that actually stopped to smile for the camera instead of just running away!!IMG_5770

And the grand finale – mud puddles! Jack and I love to see which puddle is the deepest.  It gives us a good excuse to use our boots to their full potential. (And my mom cannot say that I should not wear my blue boots in public – since I AM on a farm!)IMG_5804

2 comments:

  1. Are those the boots (a/k/a Wellies) that you bought in Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!? No!! Those ones can't get wet!

    ReplyDelete