Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Downhill

  • The Good News: I felt great yesterday morning.
  • The Bad News: I went downhill on Tuesday and am feel much worse now.

 

  • The Good News: My kitchen looks great after Monday’s deep cleaning .
  • The Bad News: Very little cleaning has been done since – the kitchen cleaning was done in the ‘eye of the storm.’

 

  • The Good News: Microsoft sends doctors to your house so you don’t have to wait at the urgent care clinic.
  • The Bad News: I had to have a doctor out to my house because I felt that bad.

 

  • The Good News: I am not contagious.
  • The Bad News: I have a sinus infection, probably an ear infection, and sores in my throat.

  • The Good News: I have a loving husband who takes good care of me when I’m sick.
  • The Bad News: He has almost the same diagnosis.

 

  • The Good News: We have prescription for medicine that will make us better.
  • The Bad News: I have to wait until tomorrow to get them because I am too tired to drive right now.

 

  • The Good News: I took the time to write my blog today.
  • The Bad News: My blog is a major downer.

 

(hm, so I better end on good news)

The Good News: My Mama is going to change her whole schedule around and help us with the monkeys tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you guys are still sick - I hope you're better soon. I can help out tomorrow afternoon or Friday if you need to rest.

    ReplyDelete