Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fading

I have been in bed much of the day today.  It is some kind of cold – sinus thing.  I am well taken care of.  Eric stayed home from work and has brought me food and an endless supply of tea.  Owen has read Star Wars books to me.  Jack has shown me random “fancy moves” that he can make and given lots of kisses.    ( I have tried to keep him away from my germs, but it is hard to do that and not totally offend him – I think he was probably already thoroughly exposed to the germs before as he is in a stay-by-mama’s-side phase just now anyway.)

I have been a little over-careful with trying to get better today and yesterday as I have dinner plans tomorrow and don’t want to miss them.  It is totally an un-adult thing to do, but I can’t help it…

No comments:

Post a Comment