Monday, October 25, 2010

Entertainment

Owen:  We should sing a song for Tyler when we go visit him.  Le’s practice together.

___

Jack:   (singing) I love you, you love me… I love you

Owen: (singing) I love you, you love me…we’re best friends

___

Jack: (yelling) No! No!  It doesn’t go like that!

Owen: (singing) like friends should be.

___

Jack: (singing)  With a great big hug, and…a  kiss from me to you

Owen: (singing) With a great big hug, and… a big kiss for you

___

Jack: (singing) won’t you say…

Owen: (yelling) No! No!  It doesn’t go like that!

___

Jack:  (singing)  you love me too!

Owen: (singing) you love me too!

___

Jack:   You sang it wrong!

Owen: You sang it wrong!

___

After a few tense moments…and some “discussion,” the words were figured out to their liking.

___

Owen: Ok, Jack – we need to practice again.  Let’s start over.  1..2..3…

___

Some very nice renditions of Barney’s song..

Owen:  Now lets move our feet like we are walking into the host-tible room.  (they are in their carseats)

Owen and Jack:  (singing)  I love you,you love me ….

I am sure Tyler loved it!

2 comments:

  1. All I know is that the live matinee I got to see was sparkling and delightful! It made me smile the rest of the day :) Thanks for the sweet surprise Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, since it was appropriate for Tyler's birthday, it must be appropriate for all birthdays. Happy Birthday Grandma Mary!

    ReplyDelete