Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our Grady Visit

Tonight we had a Grady visit.  photo - Copy (3)It is fun to see how excited my monkeys get at the new things Grady has learned.  I am always proud, but it is funny to see a four and five-year old impressed with their little friend.   Tonight they were impressed with how much Grady talks.  Grady has said a few words at our house before, but tonight he would copy anything we would say ( I said, “Julie” a LOT…)

“Mom, he can talk now!  I didn’t know he could do that!”

Kris and Grady gave the monkeys a set of Lego style silverware that they both fell in love with.  Owen declared them the best gift EVER!   He kept thanking Kris and Grady over and over (I love those moments when my kids are super polite and honestly grateful for a gift!)     Jack was quite pleased that he had is own knife and carefully scooped each bite of dinner onto his fork with the knife.  Such a big boy!

photo - Copy (2)

I wanted Kris to show me how to fix Owen’s hair in a Pompadour style for his school show on Thursday.   He is supposed to be a greaser.   I practiced doing is hair with a lot of hair gel and it needed to be washed out.  Since the monkeys needed a bath we threw Grady in the mix as well.

photo - Copy

The monkeys shared their toys (better than they usually share them with each other) and showed Grady their goggles that they rediscovered last week.  photo

I can’t believe how fast our little Grady is growing!

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time as always...love watching our little people together!

    ReplyDelete