Friday, June 25, 2010

Jumping

While walking around Rosehearty today, a little Scottish town I lived in when I was little, Eric and I decided we were going to start a Couples Jumping League.  We did some practice jumping, and feel we are going to be pretty stiff competition.  (Owen is our official photographer.)IMG_3435

At Fraserburgh beach, a place my family visited often when I was my monkeys’ ages, Eric invented another jumping game.  We found our entire family has a knack for the sport…

IMG_3620

After Owen’s initial timid jump, he went crazy and jumped over and over again. (The sand was very fine, it was more like landing in flour than sand.  It was so soft!)  It is not often that he just lets loose and risks safety, it was exciting to watch.

IMG_3637 

Jack was not so keen on the sport.

IMG_3654

IMG_3660

Maumau felt as though she couldn’t be left out of the game, so she joined in. 

IMG_3666

2 comments: