Monday, March 1, 2010

My Kind of Beautiful

Some of you may know that I like socks.

This pile was Jack’s contribution to laundry folding today.  He did all of this by himself! (sort, match, fold, stack!)

Can this mother be more proud?

 IMG_6591

(These are Eric’s socks and not Smartwool, but I can still appreciate them!)

____________________________

I just added the following photo because I like it.  Owen has worn this costume every day for several days now.  (What is super funny is that Owen thinks Star Wars is a math game for his Leapster, and has no clue who Darth Vader is.)

  IMG_6529 

I am sure the Dark Side will reveal itself soon…IMG_6556

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Yeah he looked at me really funny when I started making the Darth Vader breathing sound the other night.

    ReplyDelete