Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: The kids did not wake me up early this morning.

The Bad: When I woke up, I opened my eyes to see Kris, Steven and Grady standing in my living room.  (We have our master-bedroom on the main floor.)

The Ugly: Me, newly awoken, having to greet people outside my family.

 

The Good: I remembered to give the kids their vitamins this morning.

The Bad: Jack shoved both his and Owen’s vitamins in his mouth- and they contain Iron.  Poison Control said it would only result in constipation so I should give Jack lots of fruit and juices.

The Ugly: That treatment kicked in just as I sent a nako Jack upstairs to get dressed, “Opps Mom, I p..ped on the landing!”

 

The Good: At the park today, Owen, Jack, Bridget and Charlotte had fun playing on their bikes; and Becca and I actually finished a few conversations.

The Bad: Owen had two bike collisions with Charlotte.

The Ugly: The boys, bike tires (and thus the carpet of the back of my car) covered in mud from the puddle that Owen and Jack felt was an important finale to our park outing.

 

The Good: I took the time to sweep and mop all of the hardwoods tonight, and they look great.

The Bad: I didn’t take the time to clean much else.

The Ugly: Probably my floors at the end of the day tomorrow.

BUT, they will be half-clean, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment