Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Paris, Here We Come!

Tomorrow the boys and I leave for Paris. Bags are packed, clothes for travel laid out, and documents printed off.  I should feel super excited.  I do feel a little excited, but I am also very nervous right now at the responsibility of traveling alone with my two little monkeys.  I can handle a long day of travel, but the daunting part is the final section, where I have to get three bags and two monkeys through the Metro to an apartment with only two hands!  I’ll need some extra luck/prayers/karma/paying-it-forward/etc.

Right now the nervous is taking over the excited.   But I am hoping that the excited will kick back in soon.    There is so much to look forward to!  Including writing my blog, which I have been missing.  Here is the kick-start!

No comments:

Post a Comment