Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mothers Day Tea

Jack’s preschool class hosted a tea for all of the moms today.  We all had cookies and juice and were presented with a list of  facts about each of us – as seen through our little one’s eyes…

According to Jack,  I…am 20 years old, like the color pink, and enjoy watching commercials.  My favorite food is teriyaki and my favorite thing to do is read books to Jack.  The best thing about me is that I give him lots of hugs.     

I can’t say it is all entirely accurate, but at least he got the important things right, like my age… IMG_8743

Jack and his classmates sang songs, (like Taking Home My Baby Bumble Bee – ???)  played instruments (Jack followed directions to a T – I was super impressed), and danced (and invited us to dance too!)

IMG_8746

Jack wasn’t too keen on the mother/son photos that we tried to take, but he did want to take one of me with my new broach that he made.IMG_8736IMG_8754

1 comment:

  1. You told me you were 21...to think of all the wine we've had...oh no!

    ReplyDelete