Monday, November 28, 2011

Cleaning Problems

Because of the promise of many days of sun this week, I decided that it was worth the money to get a carwash.  Jack loves the car wash so he and I went today before his gymnastics class. ( Jack invariably reminds me of the days when he was “little” where he would climb onto my lap during the carwash and cling to me – terrified of the brushes and wild blue tentacles that came too close for comfort.)

After the car wash, I transferred Jack to his gymnastics coach for his class and returned to the parking lot.  My car seemed to be missing.  I looked back and forth between the lonely three cars that were there and wondered where I had parked if not in front of the building.  Of course, the car two feet to my left WAS my car, I just didn’t recognize the color of it when it was clean…

I have lost my car in this same way every single time that I have cleaned it, but for some reason I never seem to learn my lesson.  Maybe it is because we rarely have several days of sun in a row, so my car is rarely clean…

1 comment: