Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jack’s Christmas Program

Jack was thrilled today to be performing in the show that he has watched Owen do for two years now.  Owen has been excited to watch the show as well, and asked if  he could go a few weeks ago. 

Owen: Mama, you know that thing where you put on a hat and sing and the parents come at my old school?  If Jack does that, I really need to go!

So I decided to  (wait for it, Rob) pull Owen out of school early to watch the performance.  Jack appreciated the brotherly love – listen for his shout-out to Owen during the show.

Jack had a whole entourage to support him- me, Eric, Owen, Uncle Marc, Mamau, Great-Grandma, Nana, and Tyler.  We took up almost the entire first row!  We all were thrown many kisses from the little ham up on stage.

On Jack’s request he wore his dress pants and shirt, his tie, and his vest.  (Owen was quite put out when he found out he had to wear “not-fancy” clothes for the day…)

This video is dedicated to Great-Grandpa and Grandma Mary and Auntie Mimi who weren’t able to make it but really wanted to be there.

Jack–Christmas show 2010

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the video - I missed quite a show! This is one adorable child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic show - thank you for taping my little angel beside yours! Bridget was so thrilled to be performing on stage with her very special friend, Jack Attack. And man, what a ham. I love listenting to Marc and Eric snicker at him while he's doing his curtseys and kisses to the audience. LOL! Great video taping of a super performance! Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to not laugh too hard :) At 6:18 in the video I almost lost it.

    ReplyDelete