Thursday, June 9, 2011

French Help

I have been taking a French class at a community college.  Occasionally I ask Owen to pronounce a word or ask him something in French.  It is iffy whether or not Owen will know what I am saying.  Sometimes he doesn’t know because it is something he hasn’t learned, and sometimes it is because I lack the knowhow to pronounce it properly.  Sometimes he looks at me for a minute, then it dawns on him what I am trying to say – then he corrects me with a smile.  He sometimes thinks it is fun to teach me stuff.

But, for some reason he is irritated by my mispronunciation of counting basic numbers.  I have often asked him for help in this area, but I am apparently not up to par…

I’m thinking Owen might want to stay away from the teaching profession…

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! He would make a great teacher! Just a hardass! LOL

    ReplyDelete