Monday, July 18, 2011

Bainbridge

We took the ferry to Bainbridge Island yesterday to do something different.  We tromped through the rain, had coffee and cookies at our favorite coffee shop, and walked through town a bit.   There is  a kids museum on the island that we thought might be fun.  The museum was small, but really well done.  My favorite things was that the walls were incorporated into the activities.  Many walls were painted with murals that made the rooms seem alive.  IMG_9248IMG_9239

In other sections, the walls were actually part of the activities.  This is Owen letting golf balls drop down a hilly wall path.

IMG_9257

We definitely need to go back again!

--------

This is my thoughtful Owen.  I often spot him looking like this, pondering life…IMG_9264

Until he notices that I have a camera…IMG_9279IMG_9293IMG_9312

So I move on to my next subject…IMG_9283

who also notices the camera…IMG_9294IMG_9291

IMG_9309

On the Ferry, someone watched Jack for a few minutes then came up to me and said, “That one is going to be in the movies.”

No comments:

Post a Comment