Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Hair

I have flat-ironed my hair nearly every day for I don’t know how many years…  and before that I dried it to make it go straight.

I recently got my hair cut and my hair dresser suggested sometimes wearing my hair wavy – since it is naturally that way and I was worrying about the damage that might be caused by the flat iron.

I have tried this wavy thing one or two times, and was going this route this morning but got distracted with lunch preparation, shoe locations, and other exciting morning routines.  By the time I remembered my hair, it had moved from wavy to frizzy…

I fixed it the best I could, but it was iffy.  Still, I didn’t have time to dry and flat-iron it – I had to get the boys to school and then was out all day.

Of course, it is the day that you think your hair looks bad that you run into all kinds of people that you don’t normally see… at least 7 different people that I haven’t seen in weeks, in my case.  Oh boy.

I tried to tell myself that it wasn’t that bad.  But then Owen dropped the bomb.  I was discussing my hair with Nana and Dock at dinner (you know, to let them know that I knew that it looked bad so they didn’t go around thinking that I thought it looked good, and then they would have the dilemma of wondering if they should tell me it wasn’t a good look, or think I have terrible taste in hair…)  ANYWAY…Owen mentioned that his classmates had seen my hair and asked him about it.  (what are 7-year-old boys discussing my hair for?!?)   Owen shrugged his shoulders: “I just said, ‘I don’t know, I guess she forgot to brush it.’”

nice

3 comments:

  1. Hellο Theгe. I found уour weblog usіng msn.

    Τhat is a veгy nеatly written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


    Feel freе to visit my ωeblog .
    .. cheaρest ѕtairlift onlіne :
    : :
    :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veгу descгiptive аrticle, I
    enјoyed that bit. Will there bе a part 2?



    Looκ at mу ωeb site; cheap yacht online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I learn something new аnԁ challеnging on blogѕ I stumbleupon on a daіly basis.
    It will аlwaуs be helρful to гead aгtіcles from οther wrіters and uѕe a little something from other web ѕites.


    My site chеаp baѕѕ yacht ()

    ReplyDelete