Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jack is turning 6!

Jack’s birthday theme. clip_image002 

I got some strange reactions to my invitation that stated “breakfast and cake provided.”  Yeah well, I waited until the last minute to book it…sorry.

Jack found a shirt that he loved at Target – the reason for the birthday theme in the first place.  Unfortunately, the only size left (in the state of Washington!) was a size Large (he is XS) so I cut out he pictures and make his special birthday shirt. 

Amy and I though it would be funny for her to wear a matching shirt, so we went back to get another t-shirt and I made one for her that Jack didn’t know about. 

Jack was so excited to see Amy at the party, but a little leery of her wearing a “birthday shirt.”  “I’m the birthday boy?” he confirmed.  And was happy when she agreed. 

IMG_5846IMG_5848

(Amy has been 29 on birthdays for um, a few years)

 

Jack was adamant about only inviting a few friends from school, and some other select people…  We could have had 25 kids at the place we rented, but had only 12-13, but it was a great size party.

IMG_5851IMG_5855IMG_5859IMG_5864

Obviously I wasn’t up to my normal party standard, and bought a cake and rented a bouncy house.  But Jack loved it, and it was so much easier!!IMG_5871

No comments:

Post a Comment