Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jack Quotes From Today

Jack – looking in a bag that I brought home from the dentist: “Look Owen, Mama got a toothbrush at her appointment.  Oh, and look, here are some earphones with a really long cord. A little card, and toothpaste.  Isn’t that so crazy?  Why would the dentist give her toothpaste?!?”

I heard Jack say something like “this smells” while eating lunch and asked him what he said.  Jack: “Oh, it tastes delicious, Mama!! (cheeky smile)  It’s just that, well, it smells a little like, infant poop.” (more cheeky smiles.)  “or the zoo.”  (Lunch was tofu and fresh mango- Jack’s two favorite things)

After lunch Jack wanted me to warm up a cinnamon roll.  “ok”, I said, but I am going to eat my lunch while it is hot, then I will warm it up.  Jack – standing next to the spot on the counter where the roll was:  “Ok, that’s fine.  (pause)  I’ll just stand right her.  (pause)  Tapping my foot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment